Tuesday, July 25, 2017

White Culottes

Back in March while I was shopping at Uniqlo in Paris, I came across these gorgeous white culottes. I had in fact been on the lookout for a pair of culottes at the time, not necessarily white ones but once I tried them on I knew they were a must have. Culottes have quickly become one of my favorite pants to wear because of how comfortable and versatile they are. While having a very elevated look, they can also be dressed down and made quite casual. On a day where I am trying to look a bit more put together and professional, I would pair a button down top or fancy blouse with them, but for this look I was really going for just a casual day out look. For days like these, they pair perfectly with distressed T-shirts to give the look a bit more of an edge. Also, it's a nice bonus that Journey is one of my favorite bands of all time!
OUTFIT DETAILS
UNIQLO culottes
FOREVER 21 top 
OLD NAVY mules
GUCCI purse
Lately I've really been loving combining opposite styles and creating a mix between the two; the culottes with the distressed band t-shirt, it creates such a unique and edgy look. 
 See you soon, Love to all
Alexa

SHOP THE LOOK...
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig