Thursday, July 13, 2017

From the Harry Styles Store

Finally after weeks of waiting, my Harry Styles official merchandise arrived. I rarely buy t-shirts because I would rather wear something just a bit more dressy like a blouse, but of course Harry is an exception. From the moment he announced that he would be selling official merchandise I was already planning out different looks in my head, so this outfit was a lot of fun for me! The vibe I was feeling was definately a bit 80s with the thick vintage coat and mini skirt pairing, and topping off the look with my Harry shirt of course and my vintage Gucci purse. Hope you enjoy x

OUTFIT DETAILS
top - Harry Styles Official Store
coat - thrifted
skirt - thrifted
purse - Gucci
boots - Forever 21

 See you soon, Love to all
Alexa

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig