Wednesday, December 14, 2016

STYLE DIARY: should I stay or should I go?

Today has been a very cold and casual day for me, I just had work and some Christmas shopping to finish up, so I just wanted to dress comfortable and warm. The jacket is my favorite part of this outfit, and I only paid $12 for it at Goodwill. Thrifting is my favorite option especially when shopping for jackets and jeans, there are always such good finds. Also I definitely could've passed as an extra in Stranger Things which I love!
OUTFIT DETAILS
top - Forever 21
jacket - Goodwill
jeans - Forever 21
boots - Doc Martens
I plan to do these outfit of the days very often, I hope you all enjoyed and had a lovely day!!!
See you soon, Love to all
Alexa
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love this outfit and every outfit you wear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love with your outfits! Forever wishing I could pull it off like you do!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig