Wednesday, January 18, 2017

STYLE DIARY: Friday I'm In Love

Friday I'm In Love - The Cure

Here is my outfit for today! I am absolutely obsessed with wearing big coats like this one, especially this time of year with it being so cold where I live. I paired this big coat with some comfy mom jeans that I got from Forever 21. Mom jeans have always been an easy go to piece for me. I always love the way they look sort of vintage, especially with the belt and boots paired with them. Hope everyone is feeling lovely today, happy days!
OUTFIT DETAILS
jacket - Forever 21
body suit - ASOS
jeans - Forever 21
boots - HM
belt - Thrifted
purse - Michael Kors
Hope you enjoyed! Until next time.
Love to all
Alexa
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hi Alexa!
    I know this is random and strange maybe but I just wanted to say that you've inspired to be myself. It sounds crazy but your blog post about not being content with how your life was a year ago, that really hit close to home with me. I didn't achieve many of the goals I had set for myself either and I was just in a pit of my own making but I read your post and saw your tweets about how you quit your job to put yourself first, it got me thinking. I have been so hard on myself and I have finally been trying to not put myself down for all that I am not but build myself up for all that I am. I want to change my life. Thank you for making me realize that.
    You're great, I look forward to your future blog posts!
    I wish you all the best in this world.
    I hope you meet Harry and Henrik.
    Lots of love xx

    P.S.
    This outfit gives me such Noora vibes, I LOVE.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig